Air Fryer Fried Chicken Recipes
You may have heard of an air fryer and I am here to bring you instructions on how to use your air fryer to cook fried chicken. This post is all about air fryer fried chicken recipe but in case you aren't aware, let me explain. The air fryer actually uses air, and a very little bit of oil, to fry foods. There are numerous benefits:
- Because you are using a lot less oil the cooked food is much healthier. Philips states that it can cook with 70% less fat.
- You get all of the taste of fried food but in a much healthier way.
- The food is cooked from all sides so it cooks evenly and faster.
- With no oil in the cooking process, the clean-up is so much easier.
- The appliance is multi-purpose because it can be used to cook in multiple ways. It can also bake, grill or roast, depending on the temperature you choose.
- It comes in different sizes to fit your needs. Most models will be smaller than a traditional fryer.
Easy air fryer Fried Chicken recipe
Believe you have already bought an air fryer for home, if not you can choose one of them from here , read the things you need to consider before buying an air fryer & pick that fits best for your demand.Let me tell you how to use it to make the classic fried chicken.
- 3/2 pounds chicken parts (your choice of cuts)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tea spoon pepper
- Baking Spray
- 1 Pc Egg
- Rinse and place chicken in bag with enough buttermilk to cover. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Mix flour and salt/pepper together (you can also try Ranch dressing mix or your choice of seasoning) in a bag.
- Remove chicken from bag and pat with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Dip chicken in egg.
- Put chicken into bag with flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Spray lightly with baking spray for extra crispy skin (optional).
- "Fry" in air fryer for 20 minutes at 390 ° F.
Air Fryer Cookbook: In the Kitchen
The Air Fryer Cookbook
Paula Deen’s Air Fryer Cookbook
So there you have it, fried chicken with all of the favor and none of the guilt! I recommend trying fish sticks, potatoes, and vegetables or really anything you might normally fry.Please note cooking process may be different from person to person as it depends on completely someone's taste & interest.What we describe here (slightly different from the video) is the most common method, you can change it as per your imagination.If you need to enrich your recipe collection, you can try above best seeling air fryer recipe books on Amazon.