French Fry Recipe by Airfryer
Probably preparing french fry using an air fryer is the easiest dish one can made by an air fryer.french fry is a delicious food and loved by anyone from different age group. It is very much possible to cook it within very short period if you own an air fryer.french fry recipe is really simple & easy.let me show you how to prepare it.
- 1.0 Kg Floury & good shape potatoes
- Salt as required to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oil(Olive oil)
French Fry Recipe Cooking Direction
[Preparation: 15 mins; Cooking Time: 30 mins; Ready in 45 mins.]
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into long, 8 mm thick French fries. (You can utilize a French fries cutter for this.)
- Absorb the fries water for no less than 30 minutes. Channel them altogether, then pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 160°C.
- Put the fries in a vast dish, sprinkle with the oil and hurl to coat them. Exchange them to the Airfryer wicker container. Slide the crate into the Airfryer and set the clock for 16 minutes.
- At the point when the clock rings, slide out the bushel and shake the fries. Modify the temperature to 180°C and set the clock for an additional 12 minutes.
- Following 6 minutes, slide out the bushel and shake the fries once more.
- Broil until the clock rings and the fries are brilliant chestnut. Sprinkle with salt and serve on a platter.
Some popular airfryer cookbook you can buy within affordable price from amazon
Air Fryer Cookbook: In the Kitchen
The Air Fryer Cookbook
Paula Deen’s Air Fryer Cookbook
That's it! your loving french fry is ready.It is a 4 person serving french fry recipe ,you can alter the quantity considering number of person you want to serve.Bookmark our page if you want to get more air fryer recipes in future.To cook this easy to cook dish you have to have an air fryer in your kitchen.our best air fryer post will guide you to determine which will be the right air fryer for you according to your choice.Once you become an expert of cooking french fry,try our other air fryer recipes.